The transnational project EDUCATE aimed at integrating cognitive activation (i.e., working with challenging tasks) and differentiation, aspiring to promote both aspects in teaching Mathematics. To this end, educational materials were developed with the intention of supporting teachers in engaging all their students in challenging work on the one hand and scaffolding teacher educators in productively supporting teachers in doing so on the other hand.
WHAT IS THE EDUCATE E-LEARNING PLATFORM
- On-line professional development (PD) platform
- EDUCATE e-learning course
- The e-learning course is addressed to both
- teacher educators
- teachers (of mathematics)
- The Project’s objectives
- The main outcomes
- The EDUCATE materials / packages for Teachers
- The EDUCATE materials / packages for Teacher Educators
- The experimentation/implementation of these materials
- Relevant videos
- Relevant and up-to-date articles
- Quizzes and assessment tasks
You are invited to SIGN UP to experiment with and implement these materials (which can be found on the e-learning platform) either individually or in groups. Should you have any questions about the project or if you have any feedback for its rationale, activities, and publications, please explore our website to get more information about its progress and its outcomes.