· Andrade, P., & Zachariadis, M. (2016). Global versus local shocks in micro price dynamics. Journal of International Economics, 98, 78-92.
· Andreou, E. (2016). On the use of high frequency measures of volatility in MIDAS regressions. Journal of Econometrics, 193(2), 367-389.
· Berwart, E., Guidolin, M., & Milidonis, A. (2016). An empirical analysis of changes in the relative timeliness of issuer-paid vs. investor-paid ratings. Journal of Corporate Finance
· Consiglio, A., Carollo, A., & Zenios, S. A. (2016). A parsimonious model for generating arbitrage-free scenario trees. Quantitative Finance, 16(2), 201-212.
· Dendramis, Y., Tzavalis, E., & Adraktas, G. (2016). Credit risk modelling under recessionary and financially distressed conditions. Journal of Banking and Finance
· Djajic, S., & Michael, M. S. (2016). Illegal immigration, foreign aid, and the transit countries. CESifo Economic Studies, 62(3), 572-593.
· Eteokleous, P. P., Leonidou, L. C., & Katsikeas, C. S. (2016). Corporate social responsibility in international marketing: Review, assessment, and future research. International Marketing Review, 33(4), 580-624.
· Furtado, D., & Theodoropoulos, N. (2016). Immigrant networks and the take-up of disability programs: Evidence from the United States. Economic Inquiry, 54(1), 247-267.
· Glushenkova, M., & Zachariadis, M. (2016). Understanding post-euro law-of-one-price deviations. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 48(6), 1073-1111.
· Hadjiyiannis, C., Heracleous, M. S., & Tabakis, C. (2016). Regionalism and conflict: Peace creation and peace diversion. Journal of International Economics, 102, 141-159.
· Hassapis, C. (2016). The convergence process and the volatility of the money and capital markets. Society and economics in europe: Disparity versus convergence? (pp. 19-30)
· Kamiya, S., & Milidonis, A. (2016). Actuarial independence and managerial discretion. Journal of Risk and Insurance
· Kassinis, G., & Panayiotou, A. (2016). Paradoxes of change. Paper presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, AOM 2016, pp. 1451-1456.
· Kassinis, G., Panayiotou, A., Dimou, A., & Katsifaraki, G. (2016). Gender and environmental sustainability: A longitudinal analysis. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 23(6), 399-412.
· Kassinis, G., & Soteriou, A. (2016). Cocreation in healthcare: The relationship with patient satisfaction and physician productivity. Paper presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, AOM 2016, pp. 1492-1497.
· Katsikeas, C. S., Morgan, N. A., Leonidou, L. C., & Hult, G. T. M. (2016). Assessing performance outcomes in marketing. Journal of Marketing, 80(2), 1-20.
· Kourtellos, A., Marr, C., & Tan, C. M. (2016). Robust determinants of intergenerational mobility in the land of opportunity. European Economic Review, 81, 132-147.
· Kourtellos, A., Stengos, T., & Tan, C. M. (2016). Structural threshold regression. Econometric Theory, 32(4), 827-860.
· Leonidou, L. C., Aykol, B., Fotiadis, T. A., & Christodoulides, P. (2016). Betrayal intention in exporter-importer working relationships: Drivers, outcomes, and moderating effects. International Business Review
· Leonidou, L. C., Aykol, B., Spyropoulou, S., & Christodoulides, P. (2016). The power roots and drivers of infidelity in international business relationships. Industrial Marketing Management
· Leonidou, L. C., Christodoulides, P., & Thwaites, D. (2016). External determinants and financial outcomes of an eco-friendly orientation in smaller manufacturing firms. Journal of Small Business Management, 54(1), 5-25.
· Markopoulos, P. M., Aron, R., & Ungar, L. H. (2016). Product information websites: Are they good for consumers? Journal of Management Information Systems, 33(3), 624-651.
· Matakos, K., Troumpounis, O., & Xefteris, D. (2016). Electoral rule disproportionality and platform polarization. American Journal of Political Science, 60(4), 1026-1043.
· Milidonis, A. (2016). An empirical investigation of CDS spreads using a regime-switching default risk model. North American Actuarial Journal, 20(3), 252-275.
· Ngo, V. D., Janssen, F., Leonidou, L. C., & Christodoulides, P. (2016). Domestic institutional attributes as drivers of export performance in an emerging and transition economy. Journal of Business Research, 69(8), 2911-2922.
· Nicolaides, C., Juanes, R., & Cueto-Felgueroso, L. (2016). Self-organization of network dynamics into local quantized states. Scientific Reports, 6
· Nicolaou, N., & Souitaris, V. (2016). Can perceived support for entrepreneurship keep great faculty in the face of spinouts. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 33(3), 298-319.
· Pissarides, C. (2016). Rebooting europe: Closer fiscal cooperation needed. Geneva Reports on the World Economy, 2016-February, 133-136.
· Pissarides, C. A. (2016). Dynamics of unemployment, vacancies and real wages with trade unions. Trade unions, wage formation and macroeconomic stability (pp. 244-261)
· Ragozzino, R., Reuer, J. J., & Trigeorgis, L. (2016). Real options in strategy and finance: Current gaps and future linkages. Academy of Management Perspectives, 30(4), 428-440.
· Sandberg, J., & Tsoukas, H. (2016). Practice theory: What it is, its philosophical base, and what it offers organization studies. The routledge companion to philosophy in organization studies (pp. 184-198)
· Stavrou, E., & Ierodiakonou, C. (2016). Entitlement to work-life balance support: Employee/Manager perceptual discrepancies and their effect on outcomes. Human Resource Management, 55(5), 845-869.
· Troumpounis, O., & Xefteris, D. (2016). Incomplete information, proportional representation and strategic voting. Social Choice and Welfare, 47(4), 879-903.
· Tsoukas, H., & Mylonopoulos, N. (2016). Introduction: What does it mean to view organizations as knowledge systems? Organizations as Knowledge Systems: Knowledge, Learning and Dynamic Capabilities, 1-26.
· Tsoukas, H., & Mylonopoulos, N. (2016). Organizations as knowledge systems: Knowledge, learning and dynamic capabilities. Organizations as knowledge systems: Knowledge, learning and dynamic capabilities (pp. 1-307)
· Vafeas, N., & Vlittis, A. (2016). The association between board composition and corporate pension policies. Financial Review, 51(4), 481-506.
· Xefteris, D. (2016). Stability in electoral competition: A case for multiple votes. Journal of Economic Theory, 161, 76-102.
· Xidonas, P., Hassapis, C., Bouzianis, G., & Staikouras, C. (2016). An integrated matching-immunization model for bond portfolio optimization. Computational Economics, 1-11.
· Xidonas, P., Hassapis, C., Mavrotas, G., Staikouras, C., & Zopounidis, C. (2016). Multiobjective portfolio optimization: Bridging mathematical theory with asset management practice. Annals of Operations Research, 1-22.
· Zenios, S. A. (2016). Fairness and reflexivity in the Cyprus bail-in. Empirica, 43(3), 579-606.