Service Support Office
- Survey about University's Alumni - April 2003
- Student Hall Survey which was dealing with topics that concerned the contentment of students living in Student Halls. – March 2004 & May 2009*
*The repetition of the Survey was conducted in cooperation with students of the Department of Public and Business Administration.
- EFQM Survey: " The quality assessment of Services offered to the Students by the University of Cyprus in order to get improved''.
This was one of the three surveys (projects) that took place in the University and lead to the achievement of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) "Committed to Excellence" status. This recognition is considered a significant achievement for the University of Cyprus and the first step towards reaching EFQM Excellence Award standard.
The Survey was performed in November 2007 and the results presented in January 2008.
- Coordination of all the Service's publications and advertising material
- Personnel Training
- Promotion of the Service's activities
- Service's Participation in European Programs
- Provision of General Administrative Support
- Service's Budget