Tuition Fees of Graduate Programs
Study Fees for Master degree students
The 20% reduction is not included in the below figures and is not valid for the new students who will be registered from September 2017 onwards. For more information click here.
The fees for Master degrees are as follows:
Master Programmes: €5.125 per programme with the following exceptions:
The fees for the Master programmes (total €5.125 per programme) should be paid as follows:
Fees for Doctoral Degree Students
- PhD students holders of master's degrees: Total fees €4.000.
- PhD students non-holders of master's degrees: Total fees €6.500.
- Each year of study, beyond the 6 years, with a maximum duration of 8 years (16 semesters) corresponds to tuition fees of €1.250 per year (€625 per semester).
- Maximum tuition fees for a PhD degree are €9.000.
- In addition to graduate tuition, a clinical practicum fee of euro 1000 is charged in the Applied PhD level Program in Clinical Psychology in order to cover expenses for clinical supervision services provided by Registered Professional Psychologists.
Fees must be paid prior to registration to the Accounts Office of the University, through the web using the ePayments (JCC SMART) System or directly at a Bank. Fees may be paid into the following bank accounts (except the MBA students):
Bank of Cyprus: Account Number 0128-05-023773
Bank of Cyprus
IBAN NO: CY05 0020 0128 0000 0005 0237 7300
SWIFT CODE: BCYPCY2N
Details: I.D. Number & Name of Student (Tuition Fees)
Please note that bank transaction charges and commissions must be paid over and above the tuition fees. A copy of the bank receipt must be included with the registration form.
The deposit of €500 which is paid in advance, is not refundable.
Tuition Fees Payments for the MBA Students:
Bank of Cyprus: Account Number 357013223349
Apart from scholarships offered by the State, the University of Cyprus may subsidize a postgraduate student who offers to work as an assistant in covering the needs of his/her department or other departments. Assistantships may involve assisting in teaching, tutorials, help with assignments, lab supervision, grading, etc. They do not apply to the research activity of the student nor to the research activity of the academic and research staff. Monthly earnings can amount to €342 or €683 for a maximum period of ten months.