Tuition Fees of Graduate Programs
Study Fees for Master degree students
Since the academic year 2013/2014 and up to the academic year 2016/2017 there was a 20% reduction of the instalments of the tuition fees. For more information click here.
The fees for Master degrees are as follows:
Master Programmes: €5.125 per programme with the following exceptions:
The fees for the Master programmes (total €5.125 per programme) should be paid as follows:
Fees for Doctoral Degree Students
Holders of Master's degrees:
- PhD students holders of master's degrees: Total fees €4.000.
- PhD students non-holders of master's degrees: Total fees €6.500.
- Each year of study, beyond the 6 years, with a maximum duration of 8 years (16 semesters) corresponds to tuition fees of €1.250 per year (€625 per semester).
- Maximum tuition fees for a PhD degree are €9.000.
Programme of Clinical Psychology (for all PhD Students):
- In addition to graduate tuition, a clinical practicum fee of 1000 euros is charged in the Applied PhD level Program in Clinical Psychology in order to cover expenses for clinical supervision services provided by Registered Professional Psychologists.
Fees must be paid prior to registration to the Accounts Office of the University, through the web using the ePayments (JCC SMART) System or directly at a Bank. Fees may be paid into the following bank accounts (except the MBA students):
Bank of Cyprus: Account Number 0128-05-023773
- International Students:
IBAN NO: CY05 0020 0128 0000 0005 0237 7300
SWIFT CODE: BCYPCY2N
Details: I.D. Number & Name of Student (Tuition Fees)
Please note that bank transaction charges and commissions must be paid over and above the tuition fees. A copy of the bank receipt must be included with the registration form.
The deposit of €500 which is paid in advance, is not refundable.
- MBA Program:
Postgraduate Student Funding
Apart from scholarships offered by the State, the University of Cyprus may subsidize a postgraduate student who offers to work as an assistant in covering the needs of his/her department or other departments. Assistantships may involve assisting in teaching, tutorials, help with assignments, lab supervision, grading, etc. They do not apply to the research activity of the student nor to the research activity of the academic and research staff. Monthly earnings can amount to €342 or €683 for a maximum period of ten months.