Regulations & Fees
- A teaching unit lasts fifty minutes.
- Attendance is compulsory for all courses
- At the completion of each course, a certificate of the School of Modern Greek is issued to all students who have attended courses regularly and successfully completed both the written and oral examination. The certificate records the course title, course level, student attendance, total course hours and the final grade.
No certificate is issued to:
- Students who have not taken the final written and oral examination
- Students who have failed the final written and oral examination
- Students who have not fulfilled their financial obligations the School of Modern Greek.
In case of interruption of studies, a certificate of attendance recording the period/hours that the student attended the School courses may be issued on demand.
Tuition fees are as follows:
- 250€ for the Intensive Summer Course (one month).
- 500 € for the One-Semester Intensive Course (13 weeks). For students participating in the European Union exchange programs the course is free of charge
- 500 € for the Non Intensive Programe, two-semesters course (26 weeks).
The following are exempted from paying fees:
a) Erasmus students who have enrolled and are attending classes at the University of Cyprus
b) Members of the academic and administrative staff of the University of Cyprus (according to Senate decisions)
c) Students of the University of Cyprus.
d) Turkish Cypriot
There are no provisions for a reduction in fees.
All fees are paid to the bank account of the School of Modern Greek before the beginning of courses. Information about payment are given by the secretary of the School
Students enrolled in the School of Modern Greek are entitled to use all the facilities of the University of Cyprus, the athletics center, the coffee shop and the student restaurant, the computer center and the library. Students of the School of Modern Greek are bound by the same regulations as the students of the University of Cyprus.