Universities and Research Centers
- Internal collaborations with research teams at the Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Department of Physics and Department of Chemistry, University of Cyprus.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering and Department of Environmental Science and Technology, Cyprus University of Technology, CYPRUS. I. Vyrides (water remediation – bacteria removal using functional electrospun polymer membranes as bacteria adsorbents).
- Department of Agricultural Sciences, Biotechnology and Food Science, Cyprus University of Technology, CYPRUS. V. Fotopoulos, M. Stavrinides (exploitation of electrospun membranes in agriculture).
- Department of Physics, University of Patras and FORTH ICE-HT, GREECE. S. Couris. Experimental investigation of the non-linear optical properties (NLO absorption and refraction and the third-order nonlinear susceptibility χ(3)) of metal nanoparticle (in particular Pd) - containing block copolymer micelles.
- Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, SWEDEN. P. Enoksson, P. Lundgren. Development of new materials destined for use in supercapacitor technologies.
- Center for Fundamental and Advanced Technical Research, Romanian Academy, Timisoara Branch, ROMANIA. L. Vekas, V. Socoliuc. Determination of the magnetic properties of polymer-based magnetoactive systems in the form of micelles, electrospun membranes and networks.
- National Institute for Isotopic and Molecular Technologies, Cluj-Napoca, ROMANIA. R. P. Turcu. TEM and AFM characterization of polymer-metal nanoparticle micellar nanohybrids.
- University of Konstanz, GERMANY. H. Cölfen and D. Gebauer. Evaluation of amphiphilic block copolymers and electrospun membranes in biomineralization processes.
- University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Material Science, Department of Oxide Materials and Nanomaterials, Bucharest, ROMANIA. E. Tanasă. TEM characterization of nanoparticle-containing colloidal solutions and of electrospun nanocomposite polymer membranes.
- The National Hellenic Research Foundation, Athens, GREECE. Christos Riziotis. Evaluation of fluorescent polymer-based materials in sensing applications.
- Czech Academy of Sciences, Department of Nanobiotechnology, Biology Centre, Ceske Budejovice, CZECH REPUBLIC. I. Safarik. Evaluation of electrospun polymer-based fibers in bioseparation processes.
- Polish Academy of Sciences, POLAND. Artur Bednarkiewicz. UCNP-loaded electrospun fibers.
- EPOS-Iasis Research & Development Ltd., CYPRUS. (Expertise in the field of molecular diagnostics and therapeutics).
- Elysee Irrigation Ltd., CYPRUS. (Manufacturer of plastic pipes and fittings for irrigation and water supply).
- Smoltek AB, SWEDEN. (Expertise in carbon nanostructure-based technologies).
- Nanos Scientificae Ltd (Nanos SCI), SLOVENIA. Dr. Slavko Kralj (expertise in the synthesis of magnetic nanoparticle clusters – magnetic nanobeads)
- Laboratory of Restoration of Ancient Icons, Manuscripts and Paintings, The Holy Archbishopric of Cyprus, CYPRUS. Dr. Rev. D. (Demosthenis) Demosthenous, Rev. D. (Demetrios) Demosthenous. Evaluation of novel stimuli-responsive networks in icon restoration.