Every academic year, the number of students admitted in the postgraduate programme "Gender Studies" is announced.
Required Application Documents for Admission:
- Completed Application form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official copies of university degrees from accredited institutions of higher education
- Official copies of transcripts
- Brief essay on personal goals and research interests (about 2-3 pages)
- Certificates and/or other documentation that prove the level of knowledge of English language
- Name and addresses of three (3) university professors from whom the candidates will need to request formal letters of recommendation to be sent directly to the Coordinator of the programme. The Department may request additional confidential information.
- Any other documentation which the candidate deems necessary to strengthen and further support his/her application for admission, such as articles, research reports, academic distinctions, and any other relevant information.
Note: For more information please visit the Graduate School Website.