- A completed application form, which can be obtained online.
- Documentary evidence of academic performance, including official degree transcripts and a detailed list of the courses taken at the undergraduate level. BA in Modern Greek Philology or another related field required (First or Upper second class).
- Brief résumé and statement of academic and research interests.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- In addition to Greek, satisfactory knowledge of one other language.
- If deemed necessary by the faculty of the MA programme, the candidate may be invited to an interview.
New Admissions and Course Duration
You can apply for Fall admission beginning in September by the end of March of the same calendar year.
The programme lasts four semesters (full-time). With the approval of the supervisor the course duration may extend for four more semesters.