- A completed application form which can be obtained online.
- Postgraduate degree (MA/D.E.A./ecc.) in Modern Greek Studies.
- Detailed résumé and research proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- In addition to Greek, satisfactory knowledge of one other language.
- If deemed necessary by the faculty of the PhD programme, the candidate may be invited to an interview.
Admission and Course Duration
The course duration may not exceed eight (8) academic years. The Ph.D. dissertation may be submitted only after the sixth (6) semester from the start of the programme.