1) Loggerhead Partners is looking for a Native or Fluent in Chinese Student or Graduate to be responsible for the Business Development of the Chinese and Hong Kong market (part-time)
- A Bachelor’s degree (completed or en-route) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Management or any other related to Sales field
- Native Chinese speaker or fluent in Chinese
- Very good command of the English language both verbally and written, especially in business writing
- Experienced with MS Office
- Willingness to travel for work
- The job is part-time, therefore it requires a good amount of flexibility for working on demand
- Candidates with at least 1 year of previous sales experience will be given preference
For more information please click here.
About the company Loggerhead Partners is an independent advisory and management consulting firm. Operating from offices in Dubai, Nicosia and Zurich, we offer a range of services, from transaction advisory and restructuring to family office and human capital solutions, designed to improve the financial and operational performance for both private individuals and institutional clients. Through our Dubai-based specialist Corporate Service provider, Loggerhead Corporate Services, we advise and guide our clients on how to establish presence and benefit from the three jurisdictions in which we operate. Our deep local market expertise and our bespoke approach to company incorporation and residency planning allows us to tailor solutions to our clients’ unique needs and requirements, ensuring a smooth and worry-free experience.
2) Customer Support Officer
A Shipping company named Fameline Holding Group (https://fhg.global/) based in Limassol, is looking for a Customer Support Officer that speaks Chinese and English and has work permit to join their team.
- To receive enquires from the customer through various media including fax, email and letter, or B2B
- To process these, from the enquiries stage to the invoice stage where applicable, including regular follow up and reminders.
- To coordinate the Principal, Supplier, Customer, forwarding agents interaction through all of the sales processes including but not limited to enquiry, quotation, order receipt & acknowledgement.
- Request for readiness, despatch, freight tracking, documentation legalisation, invoicing, etc. (where applicable)
- Creation and control of all manual and electronic filing systems for customer sales cases and all relevant office paperwork.
- To respond to customer and supplier’s general inquiries as necessary.