Evaluation of the following courses will proceed as scheduled:
- MSc in Intelligent Critical Infrastructure Systems (HM1): 09/10/2020-25/10/2020
- MSc Human Resource Management courses (HR1): 16/10/2020-01/11/2020
- Medical School courses (ΙΣ3): 16/10/2020-20/11/2020
- Medical School courses (ΙΣ1): 13/11/2020-18/12/2020
- UCY courses: 13/11/2020-07/01/2021
- School of Modern Greek, Intensive Course (ΣΕ1): 27/11/2020-24/12/2020
- MSc in Intelligent Critical Infrastructure Systems (HM2): 08/12/2020-24/12/2020
- MSc Human Resource Management courses (HR2): 08/12/2020-24/12/2020
General information:*Please note that some information may be available only on the Greek version of this website.
The information collected by the Evaluation Questionnaire is used by UCY to improve Study Programmes and the quality of teaching.
It has recently been revised by an ad hoc group, appointed by the Senate Committee on Studies and Student affairs, and by the KE.DI.MA. Board. In constructing the questionnaire a wide spectrum of questionnaires used at other universities were examined (some samples can be found here ). Reliability studies that were undertaken both internationally (relative material can be found here ), and locally at UCY were also taken into account (see Questionnaire Study at the University of Cyprus[in Greek] Appendices: Α, Β).
1st Version (up to Fall Semester 2004-05) not available in English
2nd Version (Spring Semester 2004-05)
3rd Version (for academic years 2005-06 and 2006-07)
4th Version (from Fall Semester 2007-08 up to Spring Semester 2009-10)
5th Version (from Fall Semester 2010-11)
6th Version (from Fall Semester 2012-13)
7th Version (from Spring Semester 2012-13)
8th Version (from Fall Semester 2015-16)
UCY Newsletter Article, Issue no. 10, October 2005 (page 13, in Greek)
UCY Newsletter Article, Issue no. 40, October 2011 (page 20, in Greek)
UCY Newsletter Article, Issue no. 47, March 2013 (page 17, in Greek)