All incoming students wishing to come to the University of Cyprus as Erasmus or other exchange students must be officially nominated by their home universities.
A valid Erasmus Bilateral Agreement must exist between them and the University of Cyprus.
More information is available at the relevant website of the University's Office for International Relations
Partner universities will receive the link for the nomination by e-mail.
Please note that all data in the nomination form must be completed. if something is missing the nomination of the students will not be proceeded.
All nominated students are informed via e-mail about the application documents, procedures and deadlines.
The deadlines for the receipt of the student nominations are:
- Fall semester 2021-22 and whole academic year: 1st May 2021
- Spring semester 2021-22: 1st October 2021
There is a variety of courses available in English for incoming Erasmus students, both in the undergraduate and graduate levels. You can find the relevant lists and course descriptions in the following links
The Erasmus Application documents that are required are:
- Erasmus Application and Registration Form - click here for the form
- Learning Agreement (we expect students to use the Online Version of the Learning agreement created though the learning-agreement.eu platform and using google account credentials. if If your university does not yet use the online version of the learning agreement please use the learning agreement form or use the one provided to you by your university ).
- Language Certificate Level B2 for the English Language and/or Greek
- Transcript of Records from Home University
- Copies of previous degree titles (Bachelor and/or Master degrees) in the case of Master or PhD nominated students
The deadlines for the receipt of the the above set of documents are:
- Fall semester 2021-22 and whole academic year: 20th May 2021
- Spring semester 2021-22: 20th October 2021
Click here for the procedures in detail and the deadlines for 2021-2022
For further information or specific inquiries please contact one of the following:
Mobility Support Office
Officer in charge
Τel.: +357 22894281
Fax: +357 22 894471
Office: ADM, Level 0
Department of Economics
Tel.: +357 22893688
Office: FEB02, 116
Officer in charge
Tel.: +357 22893722
Office: FEB02, 023