To graduate with a degree in International, European and Economic Studies, students must complete at least 240* ects. In addition, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
1. At least 111 ects must be from the Department of Economics (course codes ECO) from which refer to compulsory and restrictive elective courses from the Department.
2. At least 20 ects as free electives. These courses have to be taken in at least three different Schools of the University.
Students are entitled to attend ONLY two Sport courses (total 6 ECTS) which will count as one elective course.
3. At least 24 ects must be from the Department of Accounting and Finance (course codes AFN) or/ and from Department of Business and Public Administration (course codes BPA).
4. At least 12 ects must be from a list of specific courses from the Department of Social and Political Sciences (course codes SPS).
5. At least 12 ects must be from a list of specific courses from the Department of Law (course codes LAW).
6. At least 10 ects must be from a list of specific courses from the Department of History and Archaeology (course codes HIS).
7. 18 ects from compulsory courses offered from other departments.
8. At least 15 ects as English language courses and
9. At least 15 ects as course from another foreign language (3 levels required).
* The sum of the minimum ects of requirements 1-9 is 237 ects. Therefore, one more course would have to be taken from requirements 1-3 to complete at least 240 ects that are required for the degree.