The Archaeological Research Unit (ARU) of the University of Cyprus (UCY) is pleased to announce the 1st Graduate Forum for Mediterranean Archaeology - FoMArc, on December 9th-10th, 2022. This hybrid event will be held at the premises of the ARU in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Applicants should prepare a 15min long presentation and keep 5min extra for their individual Q&A session. All applications should comply with the guidelines described below:
- Presentation title: Please choose a short title (max. 50 words), which clearly states the content of your contribution. Try to avoid any abbreviations in your title.
- Principal author: Name, highest educational degree obtained, email, telephone number, institution (department, school), city and state. In instances of multiple authorship, the person whose name is listed first, is expected to deliver the presentation.
- Co-authors: their names, highest educational degree obtained, and their institution information.
- Area of research and chronological period.
- Abstract: Please ensure your abstract contains no more than 300 words.
- Keywords: Please provide 3 keywords for your abstract.
- Short CV: A short CV (max. 2 pages) of the person expected to deliver the presentation.
Please click the link below to download the submission form. After completing the form, save it as a single pdf file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to download the Call for Papers FOMARC_2022_CFP_EXTENDED