- Vacant Places Announcement
- Extension of Deadline for Submission of Applications
- Frequently Αsked Questions (FAQs)
- How to Apply
- Apply Now
- Recommendation Letters
- Information that the Applications Should Include
Application forms should be submitted electronically to the University of Cyprus by the 31th of March for entry in the fall semester and by the 31st of October for entry in the spring semester. Applicants must have a University degree, awarded by an accredited institution in the country where it operates, or a degree evaluated as equivalent to a university degree by the Cyprus Council for the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications (KYSATS). Individuals who will be awarded a University degree or Graduation certificate, fulfilling the criteria of the application requirements by the end of the week that precedes the registration week, will also be eligible to submit an application form.Postgraduate Programme Places for the Fall Semester of the Academic Year 2022/2023 - Entry September 2022 Submission until 31.3.2022 The deadline for the applications submissions for Postgraduate Programs has been extended
Postgraduate Places for the New Programme MSc Artificial Intelligence for the Academic Year 2022/2023 – Entry September 2022
Postgraduate Places for the New Interdepartmental Programme "Master in Behavioural Economics" for the Academic Year 2022/2023 – Entry September 2022
The coordinator of the direction "Doctoral program in Pedagogical Sciences/Religious Education" withdrew the announcement of positions in the direction.
15/08/2022 until 12:00 noon
- Applicants must have a University degree awarded by an accredited institution in the country where it operates, or a degree evaluated as equivalent to a University degree by the Cyprus Council for the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications (KY.S.A.T.S). Individuals who will be awarded a University degree or Graduation certificate fulfilling the necessary criteria by the end of the week that precedes registration week, are also eligible to submit an application.
- Application through the Online Application System of the University
- Two signed letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes. Some departments require three reference letters, so before submitting your application, please read the Postgraduate Prospectus and any relevant departmental prospectus to ascertain the required number of reference letters. The Department may request additional confidential information from the referees. You may also consult the department's website.
- Copies of university degrees or a statement of expected graduation in the month preceding enrolment in the postgraduate programme.
- Transcripts as appropriate.
- Curriculum vitae
- A short statement (maximum two pages) of the student’s research goals and interests.
- A preliminary research proposal for a PhD place (if this is stated in the departments regulations).