RENEWAL OF VISA/TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT REGULATIONS FOR NON-EU ACADEMIC STAFF
The Temporary Residence Permit lasts for one year, so it’s very important to renew the temporary residence permit every year until the end of your employment.
Please see below the required documents in order to get your Renewal Temporary Residence Permit:
- Application Form MNSP2, duly completed and signed.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Proof of Employer’s Liability insurance.
- Copy of Medical Life Insurance Contract.
- Employment verification letter (issued by the Human Resources Department).
- Employment authorization from the Department of Labour.
- Copy of Rental Agreement.
- Confirmation from a bank in the Republic of Cyprus that the Researcher has a bank account in Cyprus.
- Copy of contract of Employment with the University of Cyprus.
- Confirmation of responsibility for the expenses occurred during his/her stay in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Fee of €80,00 for the Application Form.