RENEWAL OF VISA/TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT REQULATIONS FOR NON-EU ERASMUS STUDENTS
Your Temporary Residence Permit lasts for one year, so it is very important to renew your temporary residence permit every year until the end of your studies.
Please see below the required documents in order to get your Renewal Temporary Residence Permit:
- Application form M61, duly completed and signed.
- Copy of your passport, valid for at least 2 years.
- University Registration Letter from the University of Cyprus, with full description of the Program of Study and its duration, stating that University will cover repatriation expenses.
- Original Transcripts for all Semesters.
- Confirmation statement from a bank in the Republic of Cyprus or in the country of residence that the student has deposited a satisfactory amount of currency to cover living expenses and tuition fees for the period that the residence permit is applied for (minimum balance €800).
- Copy of the Rental Agreement contract.
- Copy of the certificate or contract of a private health insurance which states that you are covered in respect of all risks within the Republic of Cyprus.
- €34,17 fee for the application form.