RENEWAL OF VISA/TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT REGULATIONS FOR NON-EU RESEARCHERS
The Temporary Residence Permit lasts for one year, so it is very important to renew the temporary residence permit every year until the end of your employment.
Please see below the required documents in order to get your Renewal Temporary Residence Permit:
- Application Form M61, duly completed and signed.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Proof of comprehensive Health Insurance in the Republic of Cyprus, for the coverage of corpse transport costs.
- Copy of Employment letter with the University of Cyprus.
- Copy of the Rental Agreement contract.
- Copy of the Hosting Agreement.
- Copy of the Statement of financial responsibility.
- Confirmation from a bank in the Republic of Cyprus that the Researcher has a bank account in Cyprus.
- €100.00 fee for the application form.