All registered students may apply for accommodation at the Housing Office in the Academic Affairs and Student Welfare Service.
The University can accommodate a limited number of students in single, self-catering study / bedrooms in the Student Halls located at the New Campus, and in private apartments located off-campus (Housing Office Information). For more information and application forms, please contact the Housing Office (email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). 
Non-European Students and Researchers may want to stay at a hotel for the first few days. Plese refer to this document for hotel addresses and price information.