RENEWAL OF VISA/TEMPORARY RESIDENCE PERMIT REGULATIONS FOR NON-EU VOLUNTEERS
The Temporary Residence Permit lasts for one year, so it is very important to renew the temporary residence permit every year until the end of your studies/employment.
Please see below the required documents in order to get your Renewal Temporary Residence Permit:
- Application form M61, duly completed and signed.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Copy of Medical Life Insurance Contract.
- Copy of Rental Agreement contract.
- Copy of confirmation Letter from the University of Cyprus that the applicant will participate in introductory classes to the language, history, political and social structures of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Personal guarantee issued by the University of Cyprus for the re-patriation expenses.
- Fee of €34,17 for the Application Fees.