Erasmus International Studies Incoming
Under the Erasmus+ International Mobility programme, a University in a Partner Country with which an Erasmus International agreement exists can send its students to the University of Cyprus. Incoming Students can study at the University of Cyprus for 1 or 2 semesters between 3 to 12 months depending on the provisions of the agreement.
For the successfully completed courses ECTS are awarded.
Incoming students are funded through the Erasmus programme and receive a travelling allowance and an allowance for their accommodation and living expenses.
Incoming Students for Studies need to apply first to their Home Institution and receive the initial guidelines from them.
Once the partner institutions select their students they send the nominations to the University of Cyprus.
Once the nominations are accepted, Erasmus International Incoming Students (for Studies) need to prepare and send the following documents:
- Erasmus Application Form – online form (link will be provided to the students after the nomination is received
- Learning Agreement (we expect students to use the Online Version of the Learning agreement created through the learning-agreement.eu platform
- Language Certificate Level B2 for the English and/or Greek Language (official language certificates such as IELTS, IGCSE, and TOEFL are accepted plus certificates from the home university or its Language Centre provided the student attended language courses at the home university up to Level B2 which can be shown on the grades report that will be provided)
- Transcript of Records/Grades report from the home university
- Copies of previous degree titles (Bachelor and/or Master degrees) in the case of Master or PhD nominated students
- Copy of ID or passport (please provide a copy of the document which was declared in the Erasmus Application form)
The deadlines for the receipt of the above set of documents are:
- Fall semester 2022-23 and whole academic year: 20th May 2022
- Spring semester 2022-23: 20th October 2022
For more information please contact the Mobility Office, International Relations and Development Sector, International Relations Service at