The Molecular Medicine Research Center receives applications for positions of Special Scientists for the implementation of research programs. Candidates will work under the "Center of Excellence in Medical Research - Biobanking and the Cyprus Human Genome Project (CY-Biobank)" research project, co-funded by the European Commission, the Directorate-General for European Programs Coordination and Development, and the University of Cyprus.
- One (1) Project Manager, responsible for the administrative and research development of the Center of Excellence
- One (1) Molecular Biologist, (Doctoral or equivalent diploma in Biomedical Sciences) responsible for the development of diagnostic and research programs in the field of human genetics
- One (1) Molecular Biologist (Doctoral or equivalent diploma in the field of Biomedical Sciences) to work on molecular oncology research program with focus on lung cancer (coordinated by the Laboratory of Biology of Cancer and Chemoprevention of the Department of Biological Sciences)
- Two (2) Nurse researchers for the Center’s Biobank and research projects
- One (1) Computer Scientist for the support of the Center’s computer systems