The Economics Research Centre (CypERC) produces rigorous analyses on issues of the Cypriot economy using novel and state-of-the-art methodologies and building upon the in-depth institutional knowledge of the local economy the Centre has acquired over the years. CypERC's research activities are divided into three sectors, including the Microeconomic and welfare analysis, the Macroeconomic Forecasts and Analysis, and the Employment sectors. The research outcomes of these sectors address a wide audience including academics, researchers, and policy makers and are published in the CypERC Economic Policy/Analysis Papers, among others.
- 06-23: Christofides, L.N. and P. Mitsis, "A Secular View of Gender Wage Gap in the Minimum Wage Occupations of Cyprus", [Abstract], [Summary in Greek].
- 05-23: Empora, N., E. Giannakis, and Th.P. Mamuneas, "Economic structure and air pollution in Cyprus and the EU: An environmental input-output model-based approach", [Abstract], [Summary in Greek].
- 04-23: Michail, N.A. and Savva, C.S., "External Shocks and Inflation in Cyprus", [Abstract], [Summary in Greek].
- 03-23: Pashourtidou, N. and Charalambous, M.A., "Weighting Business Survey Results for Cyprus", [Abstract], [Summary in Greek].
- 02-23: Andreou, P.C., S. Anyfantaki, and A. Atkinson, "Financial literacy for financial resilience: Evidence from Cyprus during the pandemic period", [Abstract], [Summary in Greek].
- 01-23: Kallenos Th., A. Milidonis, G. Nishiotis, and S. Zenios, "Financial Education and Spillover Effects", [Abstract], [Summary in Greek].